HELLO EVERYBODY !
WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL !
JUST CLICK ON THE VID TO WATCH IT !
YOU CAN RATE AND COMMENT ON THE VIDS TOO !
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE !
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY MY WORK=D
*Poucette*

TELL THE WORLD...

Popular Vids

SPUFFY *ADDICTED*

SPUFFY
*ADDICTED*
HD *REVAMPED*





*Special dedication to the *ohoning* sisters* ;)
Not really original song choice , I know, but I always wanted to do my own "addicted spuffy vid" on the Kelly Clarkson song.
This is a Buffy POV on her relation-*sex* with Spike, season 6.
Although this song could have allowed me to make a study on both Spike & Buffy feelings, I decided to make it only Buffy POV. So this vid focuses on Buffy's feeling during season 6. All scenes but a few ones (dreams & memories from season 5) are picked from season 6, obviously...

Song : Addicted (Kelly Clarkson)
Edited with Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate.
For Fun. No Profit.


*** SEPTEMBER 2010 UPDATE ***

New HD *revamped* version :
As soon as I put this old vid online, I couldn't stand the awful *colors changing* border & watermark on the video... lol
Typical of me !
I wanted to *repack* the vid for a while now...
I thought it was the best time to do it since it's SPUFFY SEASON 6 theme of the month at the SSS !! Yeah !
And I haven't really made changes in this new one, only fixed some details that I'm sure you won't notice, but these were really *buggering* the vid, according to me... and the Flashy Colored Border just conveniently disappeared...
I think the new graphic fits the idea *I'm totally addicted to this guy but I can't assume it, but still I can't help it and I'm totally confused and I can't see where is the light, where is the darkness...* cough-cough
Well I'm sure you get the idea...


Hope you like the new *packaging* for the vid.






No comments:

Post a Comment