HELLO EVERYBODY !
WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL !
JUST CLICK ON THE VID TO WATCH IT !
YOU CAN RATE AND COMMENT ON THE VIDS TOO !
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE !
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY MY WORK=D
*Poucette*

TELL THE WORLD...

Popular Vids

UNLIKELY - WILLIAM & BUFFY - A STORY OF 2 HUMAN HEARTS


UNLIKELY

William & Buffy
A Story of 2 Human Hearts






Alternate Universe here :
this is a William (spike) & Buffy all human story.
I guess I read too many all human spuffy fanfics ! lol
I hope the storyline is clear enough in the video.
If not ...
My bad !
Let me know and i'll add the storyline here.
;)

Music used :
Prelude to a kiss by Alicia Keys (Intro only)
22 by Lily Allen

Material used :
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Air I breathe
The Return
PS I Love You
Suburban Girl
Cool Money
Folle d'elle
Veronika decides to Die
Smallville
Possession

Software used : Pinnacle Studio 14 Collection
Diverted for fun. No profit.

Hope you like it !





1 comment:

  1. I love this video!! The story is really great and it had to be really hard work to do it. awesome. btw: i try to do videos too, i have pinnacle studio 12, but i don´t know how to use it very well. do you think you can give me some advice (my email: leslie02@seznam.cz )? Thanx a lot and again GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete