HELLO EVERYBODY !
WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL !
JUST CLICK ON THE VID TO WATCH IT !
YOU CAN RATE AND COMMENT ON THE VIDS TOO !
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE !
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY MY WORK=D
*Poucette*

TELL THE WORLD...

Popular Vids

MIND & HEART - DRU & SPIKE PLAYING


MIND & HEART
DRU & SPIKE PLAYING






I made this little viddlet thanks to BloodyDeath11 !


This *standalone* version is a few seconds longer and a little bit different
(a few quick shots only) than the basic 22 seconds version I made
for her couples MEP.
Watch the whole MEP here (soon available).

So... it's only 30 seconds now but I really enjoyed making this little viddlet.
Especially because I don't usually vid on this kind of song.
Wanted to make it like Dru & Spike were nightclubbing.
Hope you like it !

Edited for Fun. Never for Profit.

Software used : Pinnacle Studio 14 Collection
Song : Beautiful Monster by Ne-Yo


No comments:

Post a Comment