HELLO EVERYBODY !
WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL !
JUST CLICK ON THE VID TO WATCH IT !
YOU CAN RATE AND COMMENT ON THE VIDS TOO !
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE !
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY MY WORK=D
*Poucette*

TELL THE WORLD...

Popular Vids

SPUFFY *SI TU VEUX / IF YOU WANT*

SPUFFY
*SI TU VEUX / IF YOU WANT*



My subtitled version for an old vid I edited on WMM, a long time ago, on a French song.
I always thought I should add subtitles for the major audience could enjoy the Spuffyful lyrics... Spike POV and everything he can accept by love.

Song : Si tu veux (Gérald de Palmas).
Edited and Subtitled For Fun. Not For Profit.
A great thanks to Mscotstar, for her help on the subtitles.

1 comment:

  1. Comment by up28 on January 12, 2009 at 11:27pm
    YAY!!! This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!! Thanks for uploading Poucette!!

    ReplyDelete